Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

New Workfront Fusion training available!

Former Community Member

Hi everyone! I work with the Customer Enablement team here at Adobe, and we’ve got some pretty big news. New and improved Workfront Fusion training is now available on Workfront One!

The Workfront Fusion Learning Program is made up of 10 learning paths with hands-on activities, walkthroughs, and over 50 videos that cover topics like integration designs, error handling, and testing. Find the program in the Learning Program section of the Training home page.

But wait, there’s more!

In addition to the on-demand training, we are proud to announce the addition of a 3-day Workfront Fusion Essentials boot camp and certification. For more information regarding the boot camp agenda, schedule, and frequently asked questions, please visit the Boot Camp and Certification page on Workfront One. Or, if you are just teeming with excitement and are ready to register, head to the Workfront One Events page.

Hope you will take advantage of these great offerings!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 4

Hi Macey. Good to hear. BtW, any news on when Fusion Certification will be ready?

Former Community Member

Hi Stuart,

We are anticipating that Fusion Certification will be available later this month! We are currently finalizing everything and will post all the information here on Community as soon as it becomes available.

Level 3

Great News! Thank you for sharing, bookmarking it now, the former version was slightly outdated which created some confusion. 

Level 7

Exciting update! What are the latest additions? I see that the slides have changed, what else?