Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Hi Everyone I am trying to set up a Watch Event..

Level 4

Hi Everyone

I am trying to set up a Watch Events trigger pointed at Document Version. When I try to save this I'm getting an error : "The request failed due to failure of a previous request.

> Function 'constructWatchFilterParameters' finished with error!

Cannot read property 'O’ of undefined"

Any ideas, anyone? I don't know if this is a product failure or what.

Thanks v much

Stuart Cairns

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Stuart, we use webhooks for document versions (New and Updated) with out issue, i also just created a New Records Only webhook for document version and had no issues, you might want to contact the support, it doesn't seem to be an product issue

Level 7

ditto - we use webhooks as well for the doc version. We then have a filter set to New State ID Exists and Old State ID does not exists to make sure only the new versions come through.

Level 4

Hi Ciaran, thanks for that. It turns out that the connection had to be re-authorised. It happened on other webhooks too. Coincidentally, it happened after I renamed the team in Fusion. I know Teams have security permissions to access things though webhooks, connectors etc but I don't know if changing a team name would affect that.

Thanks again

Stuart

Level 10

That makes sense, around 2 weeks ago we experienced the same issue, our scenario failed with a message that the user was not authorized even though the user credentials had not changed, we re-authorized and I did open a WF support ticket on it and they are aware of it effecting a few customers at the same time. It seemed like a one-time glitch thankfully.