Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

What’s cooking! Share your best communication “recipes” with us today!

Employee

Good news for those familiar with our very popular Reporting Cookbook - we’re cooking up a new one!

What’s a Workfront “Cookbook” you ask? It’s a collection of snackable, easily digestible, examples on different topics that you can take and test out in your own Workfront kitchen.

This time we’re cooking up ideas for how Workfront System Admins communicate with their end users (think, how to share new features with users, or tips & tricks, or how to ask for feedback, etc.).

There’s no “one size fits all” when it comes to communications. Some Admins communicate regularly, some only communicate when there are major changes. Some Admins communicate directly with end users, others communicate through Group Admins or SMEs. The Communications Cookbook will showcase real examples of how, when and why your peers are communicating with users. (We’ll sprinkle in some best practices along the way.)

In order for this cookbook to become a family heirloom, we need YOUR examples by the end of May [DEADLINE EXTENDED] Friday, June 9, 2023!

To submit your recipe, all you need to do is fill in the attached template and email it to Kristin Farwell at farwell@adobe.com. All recipes in the cookbook will be made public, so don’t include any confidential data in your screenshots, be sure to blur out names, etc.

Need a little inspiration? Check out the attached example from our very own Workfront Admins at Adobe! 

If you have questions, drop a note below or email Kristin using the address above. So very excited to see what you all have to share!

AdobeStock_289972433-Cropped.jpeg

3 Replies

Employee

Nudge! Just a reminder for anyone interested in submitting an idea, to please do so by next week! I have a few submissions, but we're pretty far from having a full cookbook. No idea is too small, even an example agenda from your Office Hours or a simple Announcement Center message would be helpful for others to see. Appreciate you all! 

Employee

If you are looking for inspiration, here is a sample submission from one of our Group Admins at Adobe! 

Employee

GOOD NEWS! The deadline to submit has been extended to Friday, June 9, 2023! I know a few of you have mentioned wanting to submit, I'm hoping this extra time is helpful. I am loving the submissions I've received so far, but we are definitely a ways from our goal. If you're been thinking about participating, don't let this opportunity pass you by!