Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Welcome to the Workfront Experience League Community!

Administrator

Workfront + Experience League blog image2.png

Hello Workfront Community members! 

We’d like to welcome you to the new Workfront Community on Experience League! As you may have seen in our previous communications, we’ve migrated the Workfront Community to the broader Experience League in a concerted effort to streamline our solution communities across a single platform, bring the many benefits of the Experience League platform to our Workfront Community members, and migrate our Community members onto the Adobe ID system.  

Just like the old Workfront Community, this Community will be your all-inclusive destination for asking questions, providing feedback to our Product teams, reading about complex topics, networking with your Community peers, opening cases with our Support teams, and much more. You’ll also notice a multitude of feature enhancements and UX improvements which will make your Community experience more efficient and easier to use!   

Additionally, you will now have direct access to the Experience League learning platform, which is designed to offer you a personalized learning path full of interesting courses, detailed documentation, video tutorials, and instructor-led training to bring your solution expertise to the next level.  

For more information on how to make the most out of your new Community, check out our multi-series how-to guides below. You’ll find extensive walkthroughs on how to set up your email digest, what to expect when logging into the new Community for the first time, how to navigate the new Support portal, and much more. Feel free to navigate to any of the section below:

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please feel free to respond to this thread or send me a direct Community message.  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello - please call 1-844-306-4357 and they can assist in getting you setup.

View solution in original post

22 Replies

Level 6

My account did not transfer over, I'm the Admin for my organization and I can't submit a service ticket.

Update: After working with Adobe and my IT department we discovered that one of our web filters was blocking the login. We added the IP to our filter and now have access. Thanks everyone for your assistance and guidance.

Level 4

Same. None of us from our organization are able to submit or view our previously submitted tickets. I called support, but it's still not working. Soo...looks like I'm calling again.

Employee

Community Advisor

Comment edited to remove outdated details from this thread.

If you like my content, please take a moment to view and vote on my Idea Requests: https://tinyurl.com/4rbpr7hf

Level 6

When I click on the link I'm taken here:

sljonas_0-1659464406576.png

I click on Sign in

sljonas_1-1659464436392.png

Takes me here

sljonas_2-1659464454380.png

Still no way to submit a ticket.

Administrator

Hi @sljonas Thanks for your response. Please call 1-844-306-4357 and they can assist in getting you setup as an authorized support contact for your company.

Level 6

Where can we find the "know issues" section?

Administrator

Hey @ChrisBudgen I believe you're referring to the Workfront Known Issues page. Please let me know if that works! 

Level 6

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Level 4

Good morning - I also lost my admin access as well and am the Sys Admin for my company. Please let me know how I can get my access back as I can't open a support ticket. Thanks! 

Employee

Level 4

Where have all the Workfront training classes/paths gone? I’ve linked to https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?lang=en#learn and selected Workfront but the page is blank: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/?lang=en#dashboard/learning. Please provide the correct place to link to all the courses that were available on Workfront One. Thanks

Administrator

Hey @MMcAnelly Thanks for your question. Per the Learning Walkthrough guide, please see the following links below:

Please note that we are facing a known issue where Workfront courses are not being published to the Learning Courses and Dashboard pages above. We are actively working to resolve this issue and the courses will be back online soon. Thanks for your patience. 

Level 1

We lost our access to submit Workfront support cases. Please fix this--apparently lots of admins have the same issue.

Correct answer by
Employee

Community Advisor

Hi there, where can we find the new version of the Innovation Lab to submit new tickets for people to vote on?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Administrator

Hi @Madalyn_Destafney Thanks for your question. The Innovation Lab has been integrated into the Workfront Experience League Community.

You can access it by going to the Workfront Experience League Community and clicking the "Ideas" sub-tab at the top of the page. Alternatively, please click here for a direct link to the Innovation Lab space.

Community Advisor

Hi Jon, I saw that but the fact I didn't see any voting/idea statuses made me not sure if that was it. Are 'votes' just 'likes' now? I don't see any vote numbers or if these are delivered/on roadmap/etc. like the old Innovation Lab. I submitted an Idea today and someone liked it, is that considered a vote??

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Administrator

Hey @Madalyn_Destafney,

That is correct - a single link is equivalent to a single vote. Though we'll still have stages for ideas, we will be adopted the Experience League Community's structure for ideas status. 

EDIT: Please see this how-to guide for the new Ideas Space! If you have any questions, let me know if the guide comments.

Level 9

Hi @jon_chen - is there a preference for curating the 'Related Discussions' option when looking at the Workfront Community?

It would be helpful if these related discussions were specific to the community you are in. I really have no need for a related discussion on XML for example, or another Adobe product that I don't use.