Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

August 10 Workfront Community Chat Follow-Up

Employee Advisor

Thank you to those who attended and participated in the August 10 Community Chat workshop hosted by Adobe Workfront Customer Success. As promised, here is a Community discussion to continue the conversation, share text mode tips, collaborate on custom form cleanup, ask for best practices and more. I've included a few links that were requested in the chat and ideas to up-vote / link (that we will bring forward as well). These will also be included in the follow-up email you should have received. 

AND keep an eye out for a sample report that you can use to help with reviewing proofs, once those instructions have been finalized and tested. 

Resources: 

Thank you! 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Thanks! I have a question about the Ideas area in general, there appears to be no search function so I can search ideas to see if a new one I want to put in already exists. Searching through innovation lab was really easy in WF One. Even if I do a control-F in-page search, it only searches the first page of Ideas. Is there really no search for Ideas or am I missing it?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee Advisor

Madalyn - you should be able to use the generic search at the top of the page. When you enter in specific keywords and click enter, the search results should pull up a "Filters" area on the left hand side where you can select Ideas to narrow it down. 

I attached a screenshot for reference. Let me know if you were looking for something different, or if the search isn't yielding appropriate results!

Nichole

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 10.58.53 AM.png

Community Advisor

Thanks for presenting, Nichole & company! Really appreciate these sessions