Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Within Fusion, is there an easier way to get larger amounts of data into a Data Store instead of entering field-by-field?

Level 2

I'm building out a Data Store and it is very time consuming entering field-by-field. Is there possibly a way to import via CSV or something similar?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

A forum post reply reminded me that our Implementation Coordinator set up a Fusion workflow for us way back when we were setting up Fusion. Through the use of a custom form to keep track of automation values the workflow repeats through a specified task template, takes its values and puts them into the datastore within a few seconds. SO much easier than manual entry. Wish I had remembered that sooner.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

A forum post reply reminded me that our Implementation Coordinator set up a Fusion workflow for us way back when we were setting up Fusion. Through the use of a custom form to keep track of automation values the workflow repeats through a specified task template, takes its values and puts them into the datastore within a few seconds. SO much easier than manual entry. Wish I had remembered that sooner.