Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

What is the Utilities option in the LEAP platform?

Level 6

I noticed a Utilities option in the breakout session listing, but nothing happens when selected. Does anyone know what this is?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Catherine, the utilities column is where you can add a breakout sessions to your virtual briefcase. Anytime you return to the virtual platform over the next few months, any session you added to your briefcase will show up in the "My Favorites" section of the event in the top navigation bar. If you favorited sessions using by topic, etc using the session catalog on our website, then you can go through on the virtual platform and add those favorite sessions to your briefcase to save for viewing later. Let me know if you have any other questions on this!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Catherine, the utilities column is where you can add a breakout sessions to your virtual briefcase. Anytime you return to the virtual platform over the next few months, any session you added to your briefcase will show up in the "My Favorites" section of the event in the top navigation bar. If you favorited sessions using by topic, etc using the session catalog on our website, then you can go through on the virtual platform and add those favorite sessions to your briefcase to save for viewing later. Let me know if you have any other questions on this!

Level 3

Hopefully it saves you some time 😊Also, thanks for speaking at Leap! We loved your session!

Level 6

It really helps alot. I've blocked time at the start of my day for the next two weeks to work through the list of sessions I didn't get to on the 24th. (there are SO many great options this year) This helps me keep track of where I am 🙂

Administrator

This is super cool feature for everyone to use! I'm going to go add all the Q&A sessions and a few more to my virtual briefcase so it's easy for me to find later!