Hello everyone! Welcome to the Leap 2019 group in Community!
We will be posting information about sessions, networking events, and other helpful information about Leap between now and the event and we'll also post documents and content here in the weeks following Leap.
For those of you that are wondering, the Leap 2019 app is scheduled to go live in the coming days. We will post an update here when it does so you can dive right in!
Don't forget to plan out your week and register for sessions before they fill up. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go back to the Leap "https://www.cvent.com/events/workfront-leap-2019-conference-dallas/registration-c8aa9d9e326b4e30a0b86b95fcf5b887.aspx" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cvent.com/events/workfront-leap-2019-conference-dallas/registration-c8aa9d9e326b4e30a0b86b95fcf5b887.aspx&source=gmail&ust=1554912756302000&usg=AFQjCNEswLRSxOvhrLI8Oro0KhQ-NmLy7w" rel="noopener">registration site here , and enter the email address associated with your registration
2. You will then need to enter your registration confirmation code (this is in your Leap registration confirmation email or you can email "mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" email@example.com )
3. Click the "Modify" button on the top left of the page
4. Continue through your registration (all info should be auto-filled), and on the third page you will be able to add sessions to your agenda
5. Once you've done this, click through to the end to save your changes
What sessions are you most excited for next month?
Lisa Stringham Workfront
Hello, Excited for Leap! Will there be opportunities for Regional User Groups to get together at Leap? Come see our presentation on Wed @1:25 on "Measuring What Matters; Evolving Culture through Project KPIs" to hear about how JLL evolved our Workfront data and is driving culture change around the data that we discovered. Thanks, Elizabeth Volini Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
Hi Eva, We don't do waiting lists for full sessions, but feel free to stop by the session room about 10 minutes beforehand and if there is an open seat they will try to squeeze you in! Lisa Stringham Workfront
Last year was my first LEAP and conference in general. Very excited to return and squeeze in as much as I can --I loved the 15 Advanced Tips to Level Up Your Workfront and it's what I presented back home as a take-away. Happy to see it's being offered again and signed up right away! I am hoping to wrap my head around agile - scrum - kanban - and see how they can become integrated into our present workflow! Tegwyn Stockdale Production Coordinator / PM BayCare Clearwater, Florida Baycare Health System, Inc.
I'm very excited for Leap this year. I saw that the app has a conference map, but does anyone know where I can download a PDF version of it? I'm putting together information packets for our team with maps of Dallas, the hotel, and the conference space. Thanks, Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation
Hi, I can no longer see the 'activity feed' or leaderboard section under 'my items' in the home section. I posted to it Friday when I downloaded the app but today it seems to be gone. Thanks, Kathleen Palumbo Marketing Production Lead Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI
Hi Kathy, that's so strange! Do you still see the Social Feed icon? That's where the Event Feed is. The Leaderboard is under the game icon. Check if you see those, and if you can't, make sure you are still logged in. Let me know if you find them! Lisa Stringham Workfront
This is a silly question but is there a dress code or is it casual? I am traveling from Florida and my cloths are limited to running gear and jeans and tshirts lol.. I am super excited about finally being able to attend Pam Lempicki Tampa General Hospital
Happy to hear it, Pam! Leap session decks are posted at workfront.com/leapondemand. Recordings will be added to this site in a few weeks. As a reminder, this site should not be shared in other Community threads, as it is for paid Leap attendees only. Looking forward to seeing you all next year!! Lisa Stringham Corporate Events Specialist Workfront