Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Welcome to the Exclusive Amazon and Whole Foods Community!

Level 1
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Amazon and Whole Foods Community! My name is Danette Strawn and I am your Strategic Customer Success Manager here at Workfront My job is to support you, make you all insanely successful Workfront users, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally and for all of you to have a place to collaborate with one another. This Community is exclusive to Amazon and WholeFoods. I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions: How do you use Workfront? What would make this community amazing for you? How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? What are you passionate about (other than work)? What's your favorite joke? Here's a little about me: I love connecting with people and staying connected. I live in Northern California; I have two sons 20 and 7. I love to hike, camp (or should I say Glamp) and travel. I have been with Workfront since May of 2018 but have been supporting SaaS organizations for the past 12 years. My previous employers include Oracle, Cisco-WebEx and Act-On Software. Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture, and/or introduce yourself! If you don't have a profile picture uploaded, it's super easy! Here's how to do it: Click your profile photo in the upper right corner Click "Profile" Click "Actions" (on the left side of the page under the profile photo area) Upload or Change Picture. You can select from just about any social media site, or upload something directly from your computer. I'm excited to see all your happy smiling faces on the site! Danette Strawn Strategic Customer Success Manager Workfront
0 Replies