Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Thank you

Level 3
Fantastic! Thank you for setting this up. Lisa Kastner Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
1 Reply

Level 2
Hello Group! I'm Tim Vasilovic, down here in Atlanta at the formerly Turner Techwood campus. I apologize for not responding to this community earlier, I must admit ignorance. I tried to go to the community on the Workfront community website and kept getting errors saying data not found. Then I realized the direct reply via email ability. Anyway, our group here in Atlanta- formerly Turner Brand Experience, new name tba- went live with Workfront April of 2018 so we are just over a year into use with it. We have two main groups within our department Amy Serrao is the WF Admin for the "Branding/Design" side and I handle the "Photography" side, respectively. And to address Nina's questions: What is your your function in your organization? How do you and your team use Workfront? My function is officially: Manager, Photo Assets and Library. I am responsible for data standards and storage of our Photo Assets. In the past I assisted in the creation/customization and admin of our Job tracking system which evolved over, time from one in-house built system to an updated version and then to a third-party system. These job tracking systems served two purposes, tracking our work requests from clients and the work completed to fulfill the requests and as a sort of Photo Shoot "card catalog" to name or files and enable us to reference old photography. We are using Workfront in much the same way. Our clients submit requests via the main Workfront "Request" page following the set of drop down menus specific to their request needs, or often times the request is submitted from internal stake holders. We use the Project Reference numbers to name our files as we did in previous systems. Even though we've been in WF for a year we are constantly finding newer and better ways to do things.