Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Teams tab - doesn't show a list of the Teams (you have to search instead)

Level 10
Hi. I have major concerns with the new Teams view....it only shows my own teams in the drop-down. To see any other teams, I have to click and search. This is no good for users who don't know which teams exist....we really need it to go back to it being a drop-down which shows a list of all teams, with a user's own teams at the top of the list. I'll get non-stop complaints if this goes live in Production as it currently is. Thanks, David David Cornwell
5 Replies

Level 4
Yes I am also having this issue. Would be great if this could be fixed because it was much easier to navigate the other way. Beks Kiley Compass

Level 10
I should add....typeahead is nice to have in addition to the list, but not as a replacement. e.g. the way that Excel works for filtering a list is great. David Cornwell

Level 9
Level 9
Hi David, I recently gave similar feedback via a support ticket about how to select a Group in the custom status module. It used to be a dropdown list of Groups, but is now typeahead only. The response I got made sense - there are some customers that have hundreds (even thousands!) of Groups, which pushed the dropdown field beyond the limit of usability. I'm guessing those same customers have a similar number of Teams, which makes a dropdown list of all teams untenable in those environments. William English T-Mobile

Level 10
Perhaps as a compromise, the dropdown could show the first set of rescords up to a limit, with typeahead for the rest. This would at least give good usability to the (likely) bulk of the customers who have a smaller number of teams/groups. David Cornwell

Level 2
Hi David and Beks, Thank you for raising your concerns on the teams experience in the New Workfront Experience. The current functionality is a stop-gap until development has completed for lists, then the Teams page will be a list of all teams that is easier to navigate through. Thanks, Mandy Mandy Anger Workfront