Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Public links and Documents

Level 2
I have been working in the NWE for about a month and there are two things that I have questions about. The first is the use of public links. I often share documents as public links to with vendors. Before sending the links via email, I test them to make sure it is correct. In the classic version, the page pops up with no problem that allows for the downloading of the document. In the new experience, I just get a blank screen that looks like this: Is this something that is a known issue and being worked on or will public links work differently when everybody is on the new experience? The other topic is about having the option to load documents a users profile page. In the classic version, there is a documents tab that a user can upload items not associated with a project. In the NWE, that tab in not available in the side bar. Is this something that will be added or is that capability going away? And what happens to the documents that are loaded in the classic experience to a users profile when everyone is switched over to the NWE, how do we access those documents? Joe Benes Brighthouse Financial Charlotte, NC
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi - I'm not sure the first one. I'd talk to Support about that. As for the second issue, there will no longer be documents on individual profiles. According to the June 2019 Beta call... Anthony Imgrund FCB