Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

New UI for Filter, View and Grouping

Level 1
I find that the new UI for: Filter, View and Grouping makes it much more difficult to see at a glance what combination of values you have set. We heavily rely on customized filter+view+grouping combinations and the new UI makes it much more difficult to see what combinations are being shown. Do any other groups have the same issue? Classic UI New UI Katherine Budaya-Billard
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies

Level 10
Agreed Katherine, I believe the additional space required to confirm which filter, view, and grouping are in play without having to click or hover to confirm is well worth the real estate they occupy in classic. And of the three, since I could (if I must) visually deduce the grouping and view (sort of), would recommend that at least filter (which is not otherwise obvious) be reinstated, if not all three. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Community Advisor
I also agree. When I took a real quick look at those yesterday I didn't even think about that. But yes, if i wanted to verify which filter+view+grouping combinations I have set, I don't want to have to click through each. Also it seems inconsistent with other areas. Task, issue, project, etc used to have an icon to the left of the name and now they say what they are to the right which my users find extremely helpful. But now they are removing the labels from these items. Some users are going to struggle with the switch to icons.

Level 10
Hi everyone, Thanks for the feedback! We have compiled three versions of displaying the names of applied filter/view/grouping and would appreciate your feedback. Please see the screenshot below and use the following survey to provide feedback: https://forms.gle/oXGK16xotxtbJByj7 Thanks again! Vazgen Babayan Senior Product Manager

Community Advisor
When I click on the survey I get an error that I don't have permission to access the form