Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

New Experience

Level 5
Am I crazy or did the ability to have multiple open pages disappear? All I see next to the Home logo now is "Pin current page". Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG
6 Replies

Level 5
Hi @Michelle Bowden You are not, mine have been appearing/disappearing as well, refreshing/clearing my cache seems to fix it. It seems like they're making updates now Thanks, Saher Almaita

Level 1
We have moved away from the tabs concept to a pinning system which allows you to create and customize your global navigation experience. If you want multiple open pages you can either create pins to quickly switch back and forth or open two browser tabs. Matt Thornton Workfront

Level 5
WOW this was my favorite feature of the New Experience! Super disappointment. Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG

Administrator
Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your feedback about the new Workfront experience Beta. I'd encourage you to post future feedback through the "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=0425cafc-f0ec-47fc-be20-a21dc073d520" Beta group here as it will get a more direct line to our product team! Thanks so much for checking it out and sharing. Also - don't forget to submit feedback through the in-app button too! - Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 5
Hi Michelle, It would be great to hear how the new personalized workspace compares to your experience with the previous Workfront tabs. Check out the "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home?CommunityKey=0425cafc-f0ec-47fc-be20-a21dc073d520" Beta group as we have been discussing all of the feedback around the navigation. I would love to hear any additional feedback you have over in that group. Josh Boston Workfront

Level 5
Thanks Kyna. I have posted in both the Beta group and submitted feedback in-app. Michelle Bowden Fiserv ETG