Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

New Experience Video Tutorials

Community Advisor
The videos on this page... https://experience.workfront.com/s/learn-new-workfront-experience Will the Navigate the new Workfront experience video be updated soon to reflect the way pages can be pinned to the top of the page rather how the were added to the top of the page while the New Experience was still in Preview? I'd like to use this video to introduce a few more of my users to the New Experience, but I feel we'd get better adoption if I didn't have to say "this is mostly how it works." The one user I've switched over so far keeps telling me how much she really likes the New Experience. I just directed her to the Task Side Summary video and I think she's going to love that.
1 Reply

Level 3
It's great to hear that you're using the videos that are on our "Learn the new Workfront experience" page. As you can imagine, with changes happening so quickly in Beta, it's hard to keep all of our content up to date. Currently, we're waiting on changes to object headers and a few other things before we redo some of the videos. Allison Lippert Workfront allisonlippert@workfront.com