Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

New Branding capabilities are available!

Level 3
Hey everyone, With this message I'm happy to share with you that the new Branding capabilities are already available in your New Workfront Experience instances on both Preview and Production. Right now, you are able to customize the top left icon, along with the Main Menu logotype and make your New Workfront Experience more personal. We've also aimed at improving the general experience during branding customization and, as a result, proving more robust capabilities during upload. In the new situation, you can resize, move and crop your uploaded file directly inside Workfront in order to make sure that your brand identity is represented in the best way. I'd encourage you to try it out and I am happy to read your feedback here. Thanks, Gevorg Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront
15 Replies

Level 4
I love the branding. As usual, we always want more ways to customize! Any consideration to providing themes from which user can select. Could be a color combination, seasonal, sports, etc... Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 3
Hi Rochelle, Thanks much for the feedback! We are constantly looking into ways to improve branding capabilities, though there are no exact items or ETA at the moment. I'm curious what would be the top 3 things you would want to see in branding? Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront

Level 4
Hi Gevorg, I would like the following: Ability to apply color theme to match agency theme (colors and fonts) Ability to apply a theme to tab header At a minimum, ability to choose fonts and color of choice for text (outside of the project, as we can already do that in within project) Thanks for the opportunity to respond and I invite my peers to add on to my list! Rochelle Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 3
Hi Rochelle, Thanks much for the feedback! All are great suggestions and we will investigate those further! Thanks, Gevorg Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront

Level 2
Hi Gevorg, Any chance the top left icon size can be increased? Our company logo is more rectangular than square so it is actually about a third of the size in the new experience than it is in classic. I also like the idea of being able to add color to match our company branding. Thanks, Nancy Nancy Ryan

Level 8
I agree with Nancy about increasing the icon size. I've attached a screenshot of our logo in the New Experience and you can't even read it. New Experience: Classic Experience: Kirsten Heikkinen

Level 3
Similar to Rochelle's comments, be able to apply the "color theme" to the Group Title Rows Thanks! Patricia Greene JLL

Level 3
Hi Nancy and Kirsten, Thanks much for sharing your feedback! In New Workfront Experience, we've intentionally reduced the top navigation space in order to dedicate more space to the work-related data. I hope that makes sense. Thanks, Gevorg Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront

Level 2
If you could make the bounding box wider, that would increase the size of our logo in the new experience. As is, our logo is unreadable. Attached are screenshots for comparison. New Experience: Classic Nancy Ryan

Level 3
Thanks for the feedback, Nancy! We will look into the possibilities to improve that! Basically, that placement is more intended for a brand icon, rather than a company logo. Main Menu placement should suite ideal for the logo placement. I hope that helps. Gevorg Kazaryan Product Manager Workfront

Level 8
@Gevorg Kazaryan - is there any update on potentially increasing the size of the logo? We don't have a brand icon, we just have our company name, so we would really like the logo area to be larger so you can read "Trek". Thanks! Kirsten Heikkinen

Level 1
For the background image, I noticed some photos can become stretched horizontally. Is there a specific size we should stick to in order to avoid that? Tony Bamber Whirlpool Corporation (Creative Studios)

Level 1
Hi Gevorg, Just my two cents after reading this chain in hopes that it helps clarify the need... Some of the challenge sys admins/consultants are facing with branding is that the company or group may not have access to brand icon but instead only have a logo. In other instances, there is no icon or logo, but rather just a name. I have worked with groups that have had both use cases. Accommodating all 3 would be super! Colleen Grenon

Level 9
I'd like to be able to increase the size of our logo in the main menu (as well as user avatar, name and title). Given the amount of space allocated, there just seems to be a lot of empty space. Everything in it just seems kind of tiny. #embiggen Anthony Pernice

Level 6
Would also like enhanced branding capabilities - Some of us have multiple companies under the same domain - based on user company / user login it would be nice to adjust the branding of all WF. Areas of branding that we'd love to see: 1. Color palette - want to be able to provide colors for main elements as well as action items (buttons etc) 2. Font selection - option to use different web fonts or custom fonts across instance 3. Background images / sizes 4. logo images / sizes I'd love a full theme option where we could design / implement a theme on top of native wf similar to how Wordpress works but that could be crazy 🙂 Ryan Carroll Integrated Marketing Services