Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

More screen refreshes required

Level 2
The new experience seems to require a lot more screen refreshes than before. The most obvious one is after editing a report or dashboard. You make changes, close the editor, then you're presented with the report/dashboard as it appeared before you made the changes. You have to refresh the screen in order to see the result of your edit. That's more complicated - not a better experience. Corey Young Dayton Children's Hospital
2 Replies

Level 1
I also found this to be the case for recalculating the schedule. For example, I manually have to hit the "Recalculate Timeline" button in order to see dates populated in the schedule or user tasks change from "NOT READY" to "READY TO START." Eva Morris National Geographic Learning

Level 10
I just noticed the same in a list view, when deleting items (unfortunately one by one, bc there's no bulk edit for deleting Topic Groups). It also forces you to navigate to the 'delete confirmation' button and clicking on it, rather than using Enter key to say 'yes, delete' this. Katherine Haven, PMP VP, Director, Business Technologies - PMO FCB