Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Fill out your bio and integrations profile for a chance to win!

Administrator
Feelin' lucky? Here's your chance to win a $50 gift card! We're giving away five $50 Visa gift cards to five random people who fill out their Bio and Integrations section of their Community profile! You MUST fill out your profile before May 10, 2019 at midnight MST to get entered into the drawing. Please complete your bio and the integrations section with what your company currently uses as integrations between Workfront and other software or technology. You don't have to be an expert on these integrations, just that you use them and might know someone at your company who helped set it up. If you have already completed these sections of your profile, you are automatically qualified to win! We see a lot questions about integrations and filling this profile out will help fellow users know who they can turn to for help about any potential integrations they are looking at -- and you will know who to turn to for help with any potential integrations you are looking for! Here's how to fill out your bio and integrations on your profile: First, visit your profile on the Workfront Community. On there, you'll see a pencil icon next to your Bio. Click the pencil to add a few sentences about yourself. Next, click on the pencil next to Integrations to add the integrations you use. Once you click on that, you'll see a list of integrations to select. Select ALL that you are currently using. If you have integration that isn't listed here, please let me know (send me a message) and I'll get it added! Be sure to update your profile before May 10, 2019 at midnight MST to be entered! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront
7 Replies

Level 2
One of the more recent integrations, Microsoft Teams, is not listed. We're using it. Corey Young Dayton Children's Hospital

Administrator
Hi Corey - I just added that one. Thanks for catching it. Now you can go add that one to your profile! Thank you!! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 5
Hi Kyna, I had previously filled out my bio, but maybe this is a good chance to ask: Could you add a checkbox for "Custom", "API", or maybe just "Other"? The 2 integrations I lead were from the Bloomberg Terminal to Workfront via API. Thanks for considering! Brian Brian C. Mauger Bloomberg L.P.

Administrator
Hi Brian, I just added an option for "Custom via API" for you! Thank you for sharing! -- Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 4
Does SSO not count as an integration? Jaclyn Reiter, PMP, SA Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives Equifax, Inc. St. Louis, MO 314-684-2693

Administrator
Hello Jaclyn, While SSO is technically an integration, with what we're calling "Integrations" on this profile we're really looking for people who are connecting Workfront to another tool/software/system to use them together to do their work. To enter the contest you can just update your bio with some fresh information or details (or any other section of your profile)! Thank you for clarifying! Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront