Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Dashboard not showing 1 line reports properly

Level 10

I'm finally trying to see how NWE can work for our team. First thing I'm trying is to create layout templates for specific groups. And the most important is a dashboard. However, it seems that one line reports in the dashboard don't show properly. It's cut off. Am I the only one seeing an issue with the dashboard/report? Is there a workaround or fix?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 4
Hello, Polly, I'm glad to learn that you're exploring the possibilities of New Workfront Experience! As for the report problem you see, can you please report it to our Support team so we can troubleshoot and fix it in a timely manner? Thank you! Lilit Mkrtchyan

Level 3
Hello Polly, Are you working in Chrome and is your zoom level 100%? I've seen different zoom levels cut some lines out of a dashboard. For the most part, any zoom would work, but then in come cases it would cut it off. Patricia Greene JLL

Level 10
Hi Lilit, I'll send it in. Tnx. Polly Co

Level 10
Hi @Patricia Greene , I retested today and checked that my zoom is at 100%. The weird thing is that sometimes, it shows properly, sometimes not. Like 50% of my tests were not showing properly. Polly Co