Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Community Appreciation Prize Winners

Level 5
The moment you have all been waiting for! Our Community prize winners are...... (Drumroll) 1. @Rich Smith wins the smart watch of his choosing 2. @Wendy Creed wins the GoPro Hero5 3. @Macy Miller , @Jessi Volaric , and @Elizabeth "EJ" Johnson all win a $100 Amazon gift cards Thank you all for being Workront Community members! I hope that you all find value in the Community and continue to stay connected online until we meet again at Leap 2019. Also, make sure to join your local User Group if there is one in your area. We try to meet up in person twice a year in those groups so you don't have to wait a whole year to see your Workfront friends again. You can view the User Groups by clicking on the 'Groups' drop down in the top navigation here on the community site. Find the group close to you and click 'Join' on the right. Feel free to contact me with any User Group or Community questions. I'm here to help! To the winners: I will be emailing you to get your information so that I can send you your prize! Thanks, Alison Milbury Workfront Community Manager
1 Reply

Level 2
This is awesome! Thanks so much! Elizabeth "EJ" Johnson Marketing Traffic Coordinator Novant Health Charlotte NC 704-384-5515