since ‎30-05-2017
‎10-12-2019
daniela_garay1
Level 1
Re: Multivariate Test inside a A/B Test
Avatar

daniela_garay1

daniela_garay1
- Adobe Target
Thanks Shekhar!I'll working on that.regardsDani

Views

107

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Multivariate Test inside a A/B Test
Avatar

daniela_garay1

daniela_garay1
- Adobe Target
Thanks Shekhar!I have a question more, for me Multivariate test, I have three elements1 Banner2 Gallery of images3 buttonBut the buttons are inside of the gallery, then I have an element within another.It is possible to test it?thank you!

Views

106

Likes

0

Replies

0
Re: Multivariate Test inside a A/B Test
Avatar

daniela_garay1

daniela_garay1
- Adobe Target
Thanks for your reply!Soryy, let me explain better.I have a page and I want to access only 10% of traffic, and in the page B with the other 90% of traffic.In addition, within the page B, I would like to make a multivariate test.both campaigns simultaneously. That's possible?Tell me if now is clearerThank you!

Views

107

Likes

0

Replies

0
Multivariate Test inside a A/B Test
Avatar

daniela_garay1

daniela_garay1
- Adobe Target
Hi,Is possible to create a Multivariate Test inside a A/B Test?I have one page A and other page B, and within the page B I would like to make a test Multiv.If it is possible, as I should do? First an A/B test and then the Multiv Tests?Thanks!

Views

515

Likes

0

Replies

7