Thanks for the feedback Benjamin. As mentioned above even after the
timer for the chat finally "disappears" or stops counting, I am still
waiting a long time. Here is a screenshot, I've been waiting another 17
minutes even though there is no timer. And this is what I see now after
waiting 35+ minutes.
That's not good. It's only 18 minutes today. Friday however it was 20+
minutes and when the timer finally reached 0 minutes it just sat there
spinning for another hour or so and I gave up. I've already reached out
to our acct mgr so I think ideas.omniture is the last hope to get this
Chat and phone are > 20 minutes wait and a lot of times you do not get
through to anyone. Submitting a ticket by email is rarely useful,
especially for urgent matters because no matter how much detail you
provide Client Care, it's never enough and the 24-48 hour response
window will easily double when Client Care responds that they need a bit
more information to investigate. This has become a vicious cycle with
trying to get support.
The default Referring Domain report in SiteCatalyst should just be named
Referring Root Domain because a full referring domain would be
plus.google.com not google.com. You can see full referrer data in the
referrers report, but that requires a lot of manual effort to comb
through. Processing Rule that will give you Full Referring Domain:
Kevin at webanalyticsland provides a great way to do this with a plugin,
but if you don't have a plugin you can resort to a processing rule,
which is not as good as Kevin's plugin, but it's better than being stuck
with only the out-of-the-box Referring Domain report or the lengthy
Referrers report. Kevin's plugin:
Processing Rule: ***yes, it's also called "Referring Domain' just like
I've resorted to virtualization with parallels - windows 7 - office
2010, which can be expensive if you don't have access to free programs.
It just depends on how limited the Mac version would be. I think being
able to refresh requests would be a great start.
Report Builder already functions as described in the original post. You
can copy requests and paste requests as depicted in the screenshot
above. You can also copy the entire worksheet with requests, which is
located under "copy request" in the screenshot above. After you "copy
the worksheet with requests" simply right click again and it will say
"paste worksheet with requests", if you click paste it will
automatically create a new tab for you in the current workbook with all
of the requests on ...
F12 should pull up a window on the bottom of the IE9 browser, you can
also click the tools icon on the top right and choose F12 Developer
Tools to see the window at the bottom of the browser. At the point you
see the window at the bottom, click Browser Mode and change to IE8.
If you are not familiar with this problem try these steps: 1. Go to
Visits Report2. Select Preset "Last Month"3. Add to a Dashboard4. Remove
the graph You will only be able to see 28 days of that month, so for
October you will be missing 10/29-10/31.
I logged into ideas.omniture to post this same thing. All I see for a
Total is "n/a". It's too bad this is not considered a defect. According
to Customer Care it's "by design", well this is a very poor design.
In SC14 this was exactly how I viewed Visitor metrics; however, now with
SC15 Daily Unique Visitors and Hourly Unique Visitors in an hourly
report are counted exactly the same, except the total for Daily Unique
is actually correct, but if you add the hours up for Daily Unique it's
actually different than the total because it's Hourly Unique Visitors.
The design does not make sense because technically you could eliminate
Daily Unique Visitors by hour and that would not allow the following
The immediate problem is having to do this through customer care, it's
very counter productive and my last experience they forgot to enable
serialization and unfortunately I did not notice until 2 days later when
I went to pull the data for the previous day.
If you look at April '11 Revenue the Total Revenue for the 52 weeks
prior is for April '10 instead of the actual days displayed 4/2/10 -
5/1/10. This does seem logical, if I want month over month sales I will
look at April '10, for this report I'm specifically looking for that 52
week comparison. My recommendation is for Site Catalyst to show the
Total Revenue for the period that is displayed.