Hi cyle_valdez, Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you confirm the exact
functionality you referred in the above. Do you mean with metadata
schemas? It would be great if you can share the detailed use case and
steps to see the behavior and the expectation from the idea reported.
@Akash_Kapoor , thank you for your response. A quick question. We do
believe that the current behavior is the expected behavior, and we would
like to change it. We would like the user to be directed to the folder
of the asset they were reviewing in the inbox, as this is truly the most
recent work that they were doing in the system, not the work in the
folder they were in when they were working originally. I believe that
this would mean that this is a product enhancement request, and not a
@Akash_Kapoor , thank you for the update, I realize I entered the wrong
information in the Improved/Expected Behavior section. I can't update
the original request, so I will enter it here. Improved/Expected
Behavior: A user loads a new photography asset into AEM Assets that has
a recognizable face in it. The user uploads a PDF version of a model
release from the person whose likeness appears in the image, and from
the original image, creates a relationship type of "Release" from the
image to the...
Thanks for the update. Since we posted this, we did find a way to make
this functionality available via security updates rather than
customization. We have only verified this functionality in 6.5. The
security adjustments may not be possible in AEMaaCS.
Hi @MarkEdelstein, Thanks for proposing the idea but we would need some
more details before taking this further. Can you confirm if the request
is specific to dropdown dependent fields? Request you to kindly share
the detailed steps and the expectation so that we could investigate the
Hi @Akash_Kapoor , Sure thing! Currently, on our AEM 126.96.36.199 instance,
we have created a Filter Predicate with this configuration:Type:
Property Predicate Field Label: MILS Product Family Placeholder: data
cleanup Property Name: jcr:content/metadata/trcmilsProductFamily Partial
Search: TRUE Ignore Case: TRUE Description: EMPTY But when using that
search predicate on the Filter Rail, it's returning incorrect values.
For example, searching for the word "Transtacker" returns an asset that
Basically, the way it is designed now is if we want to display a terms
of use page, we need to override the xmpwebstatement with the content
path to the license agreement page we created in AEM. With that, it will
wipe out or verride the embedded xmpwebstatement data on the asset which
is not ideal
Hi @lnl-jlanssie, Thanks for proposing the idea. This request has been
raised to the product team via the Jira DISP-955. The product team will
triage this request to verify feasibility based on the prioritization
model. This post will be updated according to the Jira request status.
Hi lnl-jlanssie Thanks for suggesting the idea. Can you share few
screenshots or a quick screen cast to understand the use case clearly
and the same could be discussed with the product team accordingly.
Hi jasonhampleman Thanks for reporting this but it seems more like
documentation request. I see you got few links which might be helpful
here. Kindly raise a support case with Adobe Support if we require more
official documentation and also feel free to use this idea forum if you
would like to suggest some product enhancement or improvement.