I don’t think it was the degradation—it failed again this morning.
But—after unchecking the “Force overwrite already migrated articles”
checkbox, everything migrated OK. There are likely minor variations
somewhere between the new articles, revised articles and untouched
content that got things confused. Everything worked in the end
though.Wouldn’t have to do this dance except I still have
HTMLResources.zip at play in this book.
My limited test says "no," because preview apps must be signed with the
developer profile, and iTunes Connect requires apps to be signed with
the production/distribution profile.The followup question is how to get
a preview app into the hands of testers or content reviewers. Send them
the properly signed and provisioned .ipa to load to their device via
Thanks Neil.We are, and I will.* The card really is applied--I can edit
everything except the type and have the change show up.*First I'm going
to remove the article with the HTMLResources and see what happens.
Tried that. No joy.One thing I forgot to mention that may be important,
or not, is that the content was brought over via the Folio Migration
Tool, and does include a HTMLResources file. But I'm not using any
specified font as you can see, and I didn't upload any font assets when
I built the app.