I'm using tomcat (actually the standalone JIRA server).It's turning me
nuts.I now moved all the code to the standalone of blazeds to see if
it's persisted there.I renamed my classes from Requirement to
BaseRequirement (server side and client side)Recalculated a
serialVersionIDRebuild everythingAnd s...
Got the same (type of) error.- I change something in my server side
class (such as the name of an attribute from x to y),- I do the same
change on my client side class (name of the attribut from x to y)- I
rebuild everything cleanly (remove of all classes, ...)I'm getting the
ReferenceError 'cannot ...