@GPhillips58 As per the blogs here, it depends on what you want to
debug :to debug the Host Controller (that means the server that manages
the domain) use the domain.conf file or set the environment variable
debug a server instance of your domain you have to pass jvm args in your
host.xml, for example to debug server-one. I assume thi...
Thanks! I'll wait for the next service pack though, because it is
supposed to have a fix for "Version number may be negative or greater
than 255 at
com.adobe.agl.util.VersionInfo.getInstance(VersionInfo.java:191) " that
occurred when we updated to Java 1.8.0_261.
Adobe support refused to fix this on the basis that our use case for
uploading archives (templates only, no application) is not supported. We
use the repository service(superseded) to upload and manage templates
that are invoked through the formsservice. As a result one of our
developers (we don't have java devs) modified previewArchive.jsp enough
to make it work with all the items checked. We then found the ear file
to add it to. I still say if they broke it then they should fix it. If
Yes, please update the service with the later PDF version. A similar
query was posted long back and has a good information and screenshot to
help you out. Please refer below forum post:Invalid Version Error How to
resolve message “Invalid version: The current version of the XFA
template model exceeds the capability of Acrobat…
I have been using the first link although application can get a little
tricky. The second I had not come across before but will definitely hang
onto it as I had been wondering about that topic. Thank you.
Actually, you dont have to move the cache folder. the prob with the
default install is that it adds 2 space in the folder name. You can fix
the folder name or fix the start_locator.bat file."C:\Adobe\Adobe
LiveCycle ES3" doesn't work."C:\Only 2 Spaces\caching\" doesn’t
work."C:\Only 1Space\caching\" works."C:\Adobe\Adobe-LiveCycle ES3"
works."C:\Adobe\Adobe LiveCycle" works."C:\Adobe\Adobe-LiveCycle-ES3"
Found the solution. Hostname has to be the value specified in the
tnsnames file (on my local machine, the server does not have one) for
hostname. DB Name is actually SID, we don't use SID's so I had to have
my DBA set one up. Once I did that it worked.