Hi folks,Just wondering if anyone tried this in 6.5. I wanted to use
bcprov-jdk15on and bcpkix-jdk15on.I read here that I have to add the
jars into in jre/lib/ext and add BouncyCastle as a provider in java
security properties.I also added each package that I wanted into
sling.properties, (no wildcards), in
org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extraI thought that AEM would just
accept them then. However, I then get osgi wiring error messages which I
got rid of by adding them to my bundle pom.xml b...
I will still recommend you to wait for next time and see the CPU usage.
Apart from that try checking if you can find any error in browser
console when you click upload button. Also try to test this
functionality on different browsers during that time.
Once your /etc/designs have been released into AEM from your project,
you set the filters to "merge", which will actually never add or modify
the settings in your next releases. Create a plan on which users have
permissions to update the allowedComponents in "Design Mode". but for
me, if we are expected that the AEM authors will maintain the design
configuration of a given page, we will just let them have full control,
and stop (programmatically) maintaining the design configuration.
Hi folks, I fixed this in the end by creating conf files called
for each new service user mapping. This worked ok and didn't override
any previous mappings.
Thanks all for the very useful suggestions which I will file away for
future problems. In this case, I decided that the problem site had too
many pages that I downloaded from the production server and that my
localhost didn't have enough memory etc to cope. So I scrapped the
entire localhost installation and restarted it with more refined
packages with smaller numbers of pages. It has been fine so far.
Thanks for the reply! The problem is that the customer doesn't allow
manual use of the configMgr UI so I can't do that on the Prod servers.
Also the manual updates are wiped out at every new code install. I will
open a ticket. Thanks again!
hi Arun, Actually on closer examination I found that it wasn't a CORS
problem. It was a mixup in old and new client libraries in different
places. But I'll press "correct" anyway because it did make sense in the
circumstances. thanks again. Fiona