I really appreciated you for advices, but all began to work after
complete reinstalling. I still don't know where was a failure point, may
be I did something wrong during upgrade before (I still think that I
performed all absolutely the same way as before but who knows). I
checked tables that you pointed me to - workflow version is 10.01 in
OMD_DOMAIN and summary_url column in TB_TASK is also added.
Thank you for idea, but in my case it doesn't work I also checked server
logs and didn't find any errors or warnings during bootstrapping. Column
summary_url still absent (I looked for it in tb_task table according to
that post).Also I made a little experiment: started a task with e-mail
start point and tried to assign it to a user after start without
creating any forms. Error is absolutely same so now I'm pretty sure that
problem is only in the database.
Hi, Himanshu, thank you for your reply!I already restarted LiveCycle
server several times (it's a test system so I can do it easy). Also I
restarted admin server, whole OS and even database - it's located on
different machine - and still without any effect.My configuration: RHEL
5.5 x64, Weblogic 10.3.6.0, Oracle 11g r2.
Hello,I'm sorry for starting a new topic with a quite common problem but
in my case it differs a bit from all of them that were asked on this
forum before.I'm testing an upgrade procedure from es3 to es4. First of
all I installed sp2 and all worked very good at that point. After that I
performed an in-place upgrade. All passed very well, but now I'm getting
an ALC-WKS-007-027 error when I try to start a task which loads a form
via Workspace. In server logs I see (I cut log a bit):
We have a process and involved users can add attachments in it.
Sometimes we need to grant access (possibility to view) to these
attachments for another users which are not included to that process.
Are there any ways to do it? We looked for such mechanisms in ACL but
all its options aren't good enough - you can only view attachments if
you claim the task or if owner of the task send it to you for
consultation. But we need a way to do it without any movements from the
task owner, may be even wit...
Greetings, Nith. First of all, thanks for your response.I tried to
follow your idea and added SetValue activity in my process. It works but
works only when I invoke my process directly in Workbench. When I try
invoke it through flex application I still get a strange file names as
Hi all.I have a LC process which returns a document. For test purposes
its name just hardcoded into process. I want to create a flex
application that shows a window im browser with open/save buttons for
that file. All works great but an original name of the file changes to
something strange for unobvious (for me) reasons.Result of executing
process at Workbench. At this point all seems to be good.A flex function
that gets a document. All works absolutely similar to this
example.private function ...
Still no ideas? May be some screenshots can help you to understand a
point of issue. At least they are a bit more clear than my English
Trying to open an attachment (.xls file)Error message in MS Excel (text
on Russian - "unable to open")The next error, it appears after clicking
"ok" in previous dialog box.Sorry for a lot of Russian text. It means
next:Application MS Excel unable to get access to a file . It may
be initiated by one of next reasons.Using of nonexistent file or
pathFile is using b...
It's a very strange and annoying issue that we already have for several
months and still don't now how to work around it. Problem appears on
opening attached files via the attachment tab. Sometimes all going well
but sometimes we get errors like "IE cannot display the webpage". All
may works fine during plenty large amount of time but in some point
problem may appear again. We can save attachments via appropriate button
and open them after that - it always works fine, but it's not a very