I've noticed similar situations where Adobe Reader DC will not properly
apply Reader Extensions to an enabled form. I've also seen issues with
Adobe Reader DC not printing properly from the Reader plugin.
Hi,as FormCalc doen't have something like a try - catch expression in
won't be able to replace the default exception message I'm afraid.
In first instance, I would have followed this
I would have parsed the submitted text in a Validate event and changed
any special chars to UTF-8 numeric reference.However, I found
seems to state that not all UTF-8 characters are possible in XML.In
fact, those allowed are listed
Ok. So are you populating document with the values entered by user in
process before assigning.Best approach is to xml and application
asset.And do you have your pdf document binded with xml schema. If not
then you wont have fields populated in any way.Thanks,Prashast