Hi @_Pascal1976_2, I would recommend you to post the functionality
request here in our ideas section:
where our product team takes cognizance of the ideas shared and responds
If you want to do it to have the segment code available on the delivery
logs, there is no need to use the dynamic segmentation code
feature.Easier might be to use an Enrichment. Then just in Additional
Data add an attribute and as field name use @segmentCode.This will
process the value in the same way then defined elsewhere but gives you
great flexibility in defining the value.
Hi, I have noticed that when performing a GET request on a custom
resource it returns a LEFT JOIN with the profile so it returns all the
results from both the Custom Resource and the Profile it is linked to.
How do I then make sure I only get the result from the Custom
Resource?I've tried with filters but that doesn't seem to work either,
it still returns as many rows as the number of relations to the profile
table it has. This appears to...
Hi Subrat , Another workaround is to go to jwt.io with your token from
Adobe I/O and your private/public key then set the expiry date to
9999999999 and finally copy the encoded jwt_token to whatever test bed
you are using. Kind regardsRobert
Hi @Ryan_Morales, Thank you so much for the answer, we actually managed
to figure it out by following these 2 links:
As you can see it's the same as the one you mentioned And then this
I managed to do it on a Windows machine using openssl,...
Hi Robert, Adobe campaign standard and classic both use a different
format for schema definition. you have to write a custom schema
transformer which will transform the classic schema xml into the Adobe
campaign standard format. I would recommend you should define a new data
model for standard as this tool works and behaves differently to
classic. Create a new schema Data model in a dev environment using UI in
Standard and this will be the sure-shot way to ensure that all
definition works proper...
@Swarna_S-Adobe Yes I assumed as much that 'gcm' was there because of a
legacy reason and that is why it should be an optional setting or
configurable parameter that could be set in the SDK, especially since we
can confirm it is obsolete as per the statement from Google. I will
write to Customer Care or in this case Neolane Support and create a
ticket for the behaviour I see in Campaign. Thanks for confirming.