mroshawVery little I'm afraid, as I understand Adobe will be pushing
out a fix to all classic users to enable TLS around August/September but
obviously that is some time away yet.I've escalated the issue and Adobe
proposed solution to my PM and am now awaiting further feedback. I
suspect we will either source some Adobe engineering resource or see if
we can postpone the TLS requirement until the Adobe release.