I am new to the AEP Web SDK and trying to explore the capabilities of the Web SDK just by creating a static web page in my local desktop. What I had done so far is:
- Created a XDM (ExperienecEvent) in AEP
- Created a dataset for the XDM I had defined in AEP
- Created a DataStream in Adobe Launch
- Enabled AEP to send data to AEP
- Mapped the dataset (created above)
- Created a Property under "Tags" in Adobe Launch
- Installed and configured AEP Web SDK, Cloud ID Service as Extensions
- Passed my ORG ID to Web SDK while configuring and mentioned "edge.adobedc.net" as Edge domain.
- Created some local storage variables as Data Elements
- Created a data element of type XDM object and mapped the data elements to the respective XDM fields
- Created rules for a particular Page Type to send Event of type "commerce.productViews"
- Created a Library and published it to Development environment
- In the static web page, added the script for Development environment along with other local storage elements whose values will be mapped to the XDM.
- Added a onload script in the body of the static page which is calling the _satellite.track('productview') after building the dataLayer.
After doing all these, when I am opening the static page in any browser, I am getting the below error:
I had checked the launch-28a5d85e2c18-development.min.js which was generated by Web SDK and verified that my ORG ID is exactly same. I am not sure what is wrong here. If anyone of you can point me out what is wrong here, that will be really great.
Thanks a lot in advance.