Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Warranty adobe i/o runtime | adobe app builder & i/o runtime costs | options to save data temporary

Level 2

Hey there, 
the title pretty much explains what I want to inquire about.

I was told by the support that they don't answer this type of questions and that I should come here to ask them:

I am currently testing the adobe app builder but before actually using it for anything more than testing I would like to know a few things:

• Can you tell anything regarding the costs at this time?
    How much will the use of the app builder and the i/o runtime cost?
  • What about the stability of the actions that will run in i/o runtime? 

The last question is more about adobe in generell:

• How/Where do I save Data "in adobe"? I don't think I would need an extern server just for a db if my SPA or my headless application runs serverless.

Best regards, 
Maximilian

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey there, 

Thanks for the reply! I was about to forget about my post here.

Yes, I joined the prerelease program. Though there is sadly not much said about costs overall. 
We got some people joining Adobe Events right now, so maybe they can get some answers regarding costs. (Or I will have to wait for the next release...)

For the my question about storing data you post helped a but. For me there are two different ways that seem "good" to me:
> App Builder Libraries (as in State Storage Library & Files Storage Library)
> AEP (though that may be overkill for "smaller" stuff)
I don't really want to think about 3rd-party stuff to store my data as everything else runs "on" adobe. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee

Hi, there, for the cost question, have you joined our prerelease program? after joining that you might have more information about the price.  

For the store data, please read this one https://developer.adobe.com/app-builder/docs/guides/application_state/

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hey there, 

Thanks for the reply! I was about to forget about my post here.

Yes, I joined the prerelease program. Though there is sadly not much said about costs overall. 
We got some people joining Adobe Events right now, so maybe they can get some answers regarding costs. (Or I will have to wait for the next release...)

For the my question about storing data you post helped a but. For me there are two different ways that seem "good" to me:
> App Builder Libraries (as in State Storage Library & Files Storage Library)
> AEP (though that may be overkill for "smaller" stuff)
I don't really want to think about 3rd-party stuff to store my data as everything else runs "on" adobe.