Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

is there a cost associated with project firefly

Level 5

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @sspatra25 

Currently, Project Firefly is offered in Developer Preview program. By “previewing” the technology, customers and partners can try the functionality and give feedback to our product team to further shape our product. Project Firefly is available at no cost to enterprise customers and partners for the duration of the Developer Preview. Pricing and licensing details for General Availability will be announced later this year.

Sarah

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @sspatra25 

Currently, Project Firefly is offered in Developer Preview program. By “previewing” the technology, customers and partners can try the functionality and give feedback to our product team to further shape our product. Project Firefly is available at no cost to enterprise customers and partners for the duration of the Developer Preview. Pricing and licensing details for General Availability will be announced later this year.

Sarah

Level 1

We already tried to get more info using Adobe Sales and Adobe Support on the pricing and the GA milestone that would have been end 2020 but we fail to get any answer. Is there any update on this? We want to start using this in production but it’s hard to invest in a platform that has no price at the moment but might become a cost in the future.

Employee

Firefly went GA in the last half of 2021.  It is now known as AEM App Builder.

I have sent your post forward to someone that I hope can point you in the right direction for entitlement.

Level 1

Ok thanks for the quick reply. I know it's App Builder and it went GA but still looking for answers thanks for forwarding the question!

Employee

I know that if you own AEM you can buy it as an add-on by contacting your sales representative. 

Bundling with other Adobe products is work that is ongoing and I don't know the current status of that.  From what I know the "trial" will continue as we sort out all the product bundling skus. 

I have asked that others that are more informed chime in on this thread. 

Employee

I just sent a direct message to get more details so I can help point you in the right direction. 

Adobe Developer App Builder is sold as an add on to Adobe Experience Manager. If your company is already licensed for some version of AEM then you are able to purchase App Builder. As App Builder is sold to enterprises, pricing is dependent on a number of factors. To get started please contact your Adobe sales team for details. In my direct message I requested more information about who you tried to contact and who you work for to ensure the right team is engaged. 

Thanks,

Ron