Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Cannot initiate login: says Company or School Account not supported

rbrowne_jcp1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I recently received my Project Firefly access, did the Console I/O integration and setup the npm libs.

But when I try to run "aio login", open the access page, and try to login in it tells me that my account is not supported - it tells me "Company or school accounts are not supported. continue with a personal account."

My account is linked to my org with a federated login backed by okta.

I really fail to see the point of the personal account, because in that case I wouldn't have access to the data I need. Any ideas? 

rbrowne_jcp1_0-1593608338229.png

1 Accepted Solution
duypnguyen
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi @rbrowne_jcp1 , the issue has been fixed and deployed. Please make sure you have the latest AIO CLI (uninstall and re-install it with `npm install -g @adobe/aio-cli`).

Then, `aio login` with your company account should be working now.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
duypnguyen
Employee
Employee
Hi - our team is looking into the issue and will update here.
rbrowne_jcp1
Level 2
Level 2
Hi, thanks for the response. No change so far, still cannot login. Please do let me know once this is fixed.
rbrowne_jcp1
Level 2
Level 2
hi, any updates on this? I have some free time now to build this out. So would really appreciate a resolution to this issue. Thanks.
SarahXu
Level 3
Level 3
Hi @rbrowne_jcp1 we are working on this issue currently! You can tract the progress here. https://github.com/adobe/aio-cli-plugin-auth/issues/49 Our apologies for the belated response -- Adobe was in shutdown last week so we are just coming back to work.
duypnguyen
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi @rbrowne_jcp1 , the issue has been fixed and deployed. Please make sure you have the latest AIO CLI (uninstall and re-install it with `npm install -g @adobe/aio-cli`).

Then, `aio login` with your company account should be working now.

View solution in original post

rbrowne_jcp1
Level 2
Level 2
thank you so much @duypnguyen works now... really appreciate the response
rbrowne_jcp1
Level 2
Level 2
thanks @SarahXu for the update... wasn't aware of the break.... thank you