Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Analytics API

Level 2

Hi All, my questions is very basic with regards to API. Can I have some use cases with Adobe Analytics API ? What capability does the API provide that cannot be achieved from the UI ? At a high level I understand we can use it for automation purposes but some specific use cases would help me scope a project within the org. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Here are a couple of use cases we have that I took from our standard presentation on Project Firefly.

The API does not provide any capabilities beyond the UI.  The API allows you access to the platform that is under the Product UI thus allowing you to build extensions or new UI's for your special needs.

analytics_use_case1.PNG

analytics_use_case2.PNG

Does this help you?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Here are a couple of use cases we have that I took from our standard presentation on Project Firefly.

The API does not provide any capabilities beyond the UI.  The API allows you access to the platform that is under the Product UI thus allowing you to build extensions or new UI's for your special needs.

analytics_use_case1.PNG

analytics_use_case2.PNG

Does this help you?

Level 2

I think this was super helpful @dr_venture ! We have started using for things like variance check between clickstream and adobe workspace data, uploading specific calc metrics to tables in snowflake etc. I'm assuming that it's capabilities will expand we can tap much more out of it.

Employee
What expanded capabilities would you like to see added?