to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Announcement: New Feature - Extensions in Project Firefly

sarahxxu
Level 2
Level 2

We have officially released support for product extensions in Project Firefly. This release allows you to extend Adobe Experience Cloud through Firefly applications in a more native and integrated fashion. Learn more about this feature in our documentation!

What does this mean for you?

Your existing application should continue to work as expected without any further action. In the next 90 days, please update your Adobe I/O CLI and migrate your application as we’ll be retiring the previous services. Follow this guide to migrate your application in a few simple steps! 

Any questions?

For immediate support, please post your question to the Experience League Forum, and our team will get back to you as soon as we can. You are also welcome to join us at the Firefly Livestream on Aug. 12 if you have any questions about this release or about your application migration! Register here

Project Firefly team

1 Reply
Anil_Umachigi
Level 2
Level 2

Hey Guys! 

I have been trying to wrap my head around extension and looking forward to the recording of the Aug 12 event, Meanwhile i have issues when i bootstrap an app with or without extension added. 

I get an error

failed request to 'https://115564-digitalbau-stage.adobeioruntime.net/api/v1/web/nonExtnDemo/analytics' with status: 401 and message: {
  "error": "request is invalid, reason: failed authorization. Please verify your token and organization id."
}

The app includes .env file with required details and i can see the frontend sending headers with required information. 

Also i observed that the action url in config.json and in adobe io console stage workspace are different. Not sure if that makes any difference 

nonextndemo.jpg