Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Unable to send email in journey orchestration when segment qualification event happens

AtulChavan
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Experts, 

I am trying to implement one use case which requires to send an email to customer when it qualifies certain segment. 

My journey orchestration flow is like [Segment Qualification Event (Behaviour:Enter)] -> [Custom Action : Email] -> End.

Here the problem is I am unable to send email.

Can somebody please provide direction how this can be achieved ?
Tagging top JO contributors  : @RussLewis @Jeremy_Page @ns123456 @nikhils71778662 

3 Replies
mickael_b1
Employee
Employee

Hello @AtulChavan,

Did you tried with test mode? does the email work with test mode? (just to understand if the problem is at the email level or segment qulification level

AtulChavan
Level 2
Level 2

well yes I tested my email custom action with other events where I can type in email-id while testing the event ya email is working fine. Also qualification works fine. Its just when I put them together in journey I dont see them working

mickael_b1
Employee
Employee

if qualification works well and qualification works well and only both together work not well, it might be a bug could you log a support request (clicking on I button top right of the UI) @AtulChavan ? Support will have a look and if no solution push the case to engineers.