Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to send email in journey orchestration when segment qualification event happens

Level 4

Hi Experts, 

I am trying to implement one use case which requires to send an email to customer when it qualifies certain segment. 

My journey orchestration flow is like [Segment Qualification Event (Behaviour:Enter)] -> [Custom Action : Email] -> End.

Here the problem is I am unable to send email.

Can somebody please provide direction how this can be achieved ?
Tagging top JO contributors  : @RussLewis @Jeremy_Page @ns123456 @nikhils71778662 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

if qualification works well and qualification works well and only both together work not well, it might be a bug could you log a support request (clicking on I button top right of the UI) @AtulChavan ? Support will have a look and if no solution push the case to engineers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hello @AtulChavan,

Did you tried with test mode? does the email work with test mode? (just to understand if the problem is at the email level or segment qulification level

Level 4

well yes I tested my email custom action with other events where I can type in email-id while testing the event ya email is working fine. Also qualification works fine. Its just when I put them together in journey I dont see them working

Correct answer by
Employee

if qualification works well and qualification works well and only both together work not well, it might be a bug could you log a support request (clicking on I button top right of the UI) @AtulChavan ? Support will have a look and if no solution push the case to engineers.