Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can I use Adobe Analytics data in building a Journey?

Employee

I would like to use my Adobe Analytics data in building a Journey. How do I do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes! You can use Adobe Analytics data in Adobe Experience Platform. This requires the Analytics Data Connector to be activated and this automatically lands all Analytics data for a report suite into a dataset. You can activate this dataset for Unified Profile and thus make it available for use in Journey Orchestration. These fields will need to be added to the ‘ExperiencePlatformDataSource’ as part of a datapack.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes! You can use Adobe Analytics data in Adobe Experience Platform. This requires the Analytics Data Connector to be activated and this automatically lands all Analytics data for a report suite into a dataset. You can activate this dataset for Unified Profile and thus make it available for use in Journey Orchestration. These fields will need to be added to the ‘ExperiencePlatformDataSource’ as part of a datapack.

Employee

Here is a picture of the schema that you can select once the proper dataset is selected.

Level 2

Thanks Russ for describing how you can access Adobe Analytics data from the AEP Profile for orchestrating a journey (evaluating conditions, looking up or computing values to insert as parameters in Actions, etc).

On the roadmap for later in H1 2020 we will add the ability for Journey Orchestration to listen for incoming Analytics events to trigger the start of a journey (or a subsequent step within a journey).