Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Not possible to create email message templates without a message preset?

Community Advisor

Hi there, issue, creating a new sandbox, if we then want to start creating test emails right away this is not possible because it requires a message preset, which takes 7-10 business days.... even though there are already valid presets in other sandboxes this is still required? is there a trick here that someone knows? i mean it doesnt make sense at all, we dont even need to send anything out so this is only for creating and testing templates with different content variables, dont feel like waiting a week to be able to work with this....

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Sebastiane_Edberg_Hope you have fixed this, message presets will be set by Adobe Team for your sandbox. Saying that, yes, Message presets needs to be set for creation of message templates.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

@Sebastiane_Edberg_Hope you have fixed this, message presets will be set by Adobe Team for your sandbox. Saying that, yes, Message presets needs to be set for creation of message templates.

Community Advisor

@Sebastiane_Edberg_  @adobechat 

I don't see any preconfigured presets on my sandbox. Is there a way to get it approved quickly or create messages without presets?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @Sebastiane_Edberg_ -- One trick might be to create the templates in one of the other sandboxes you mentioned that already have a valid email preset up and running. Once your other sandbox's preset gets approved, you can copy the HTML from the code editor version of the email designer and paste that directly into the new sandbox. Unfortunately, there's no way around the 7-10 business day wait for the presets at this time, although in my experience they generally process in less than the time specified.