Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 4/17/24
    Hi there, We noticed that iOS push notification clicks are not writing into the AJO Push Tracking Event Dataset, but Android is. We are having a hard time figuring where to begin the investigation, any suggestions? We also don't see any errors related to the iOS showing up in the dataset either. Are...

Views

Replies

• 4/17/24
    Hi,  I know which events are used tracking send / opened /clicked but which events are used to track send / opened /clicked app pushed and sms?Do you know if there are some default ones or these needs to be manually configured?These ones? All events: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experi...

Views

Replies

• 4/17/24
    How can we get All Journeys information which is created in sandbox Using API's.

Views

Replies

API
  • 4/17/24
    Hello team,                     I have a question regarding Email delivery template in Adobe journey optimizer.On ACC we used to add delivery code with the real time Email template. Can we do this on AJO.

Views

Replies

• 4/16/24
    Hi, I'm wondering if people have styling code that can be added in to help with link formatting for our email footers. Currently our standard footer has 2 links and pulls in someone's email address using personalisation. In most clients the links aren't showing as underlined and the 2 links are the ...

Views

Replies

• 4/16/24
    Hi, We can add tags to Campaigns, Journeys, segments and links.But it seems like you can only create a segment on the tags you have added to links. Are there any possibilities for creating segments based on those tags?- Cant really find any documentation on this subject Kind regards,Jonas Pabst

Views

Replies

• 4/16/24
    Hi, team!I'm having my first full experience with Adobe Journey Optimizer and a question occurred to me: how can we filter the people who opened/click in a specific email in AJO? I want to retarget these people in the future on another journey.What is the correct procedure: create an audience and fi...

Views

Replies

• 4/15/24
    Hi All,  Can you pls suggest how to send email on every Third Monday of the month in journey Thanks,Gaurav 

Views

Replies

• 4/13/24
    Dear Good People, I am struggling to create an audience based on the custom action id. I mean the persons for whom that custom action triggered. I have used the journey action id like this:But it seems not working as it qualifies 0 persons. I can see it my custom action in the data sets like this:se...

Views

Replies

• 4/11/24
    Hi there, We have use case where we want to lookup the metadata of a offer id, to say offer name etc. The metadata is in a lookup table as described in this video: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/platform-learn/tutorials/schemas/configure-relationships-between-schemas The dataset and sche...

Views

Replies