Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.

Adobe Research Study: Marketing Work Orchestration

Employee

Hi Everyone, 

I am interested in talking to people in marketing organizations about the key players in your organization and the way you hand work from one person to another during a campaign. While I am technically the Workfront researcher at Adobe, you do not need to use Workfront to be included. In fact, I really need to find marketers who DO NOT use Workfront but do use other DX products. 

If you're interested in speaking with me, please sign up using this link: https://calendly.com/wf-product-and-design-research/marketing-work-orchestration

Please note that we may need to schedule a follow-up session depending on how much we get through in your first sign-up. Additionally, if you know of any other team members within your marketing organization who you think would be great for me to speak with, please let me know and/or feel free to add them to your sign-up! 

Thanks, 
Elissa 

0 Replies