1. We have is a Rule set to "execute globally" with a bunch of functions that meant to be used by other rules
2. Launch compiled this Global Rule into a separate JS
3. As a result, we ran into a timing issue - when my global functions are called they are not loaded yet
While I was working with Adobe's Level 1 folks to resolve it - we did identify that timing of loading JS is the issue, Adobe implemented a change -> Global Rule was compiled into the body of the Launch.js.
Let's make sure it is done this was going forward as making it into a separate JS clearly has a potential to create a timing issue.