Expand my Community achievements bar.

Internet Explorer 11 Not Recording Order

Level 1

We recently implemented a new web site and utilize Ensighten for our tag management.  For some reason, less than 1% of order activity from customers using Internet Explorer 11 are being recorded in Omniture.  Prior to the update, IE11 represented 10%.  Omniture is recording the visit, but missing revenue and orders.  I placed an order in IE11 and I am not able to locate the order number in Omniture.

We have checked SSL certificates and s.metrics folders, which appear to be correct.

Has anyone experienced this issue and/or have a potential solution.

thanks.

Scott

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Scott,

Obviously, I'm not very familiar with Ensighten. However, the most common problem I've seen from customers using Ensighten came down to load order of the libraries. 

Best of Luck,
Jantzen

Level 10

Scott,

Were you able to find a solution to your problem? I'd love to close out this thread with a correct answer in case others have the same problem.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 5

Hi Scott,

Did you check the JS console to see if any JS errors took place, I would expect you just have a simple JS error in the code tracking orders... it could also be that the code isn't fired, as the tag isn't loaded yet... did you let the confirmation page being open for a while, and what does the network tab says? Any tags still loading? See any request to Adobe analytics?

/Løjmann