Expand my Community achievements bar.

I can't accept DTM invite

Level 1

Hi guys,

I need the access to a DTM property and I already have an Apple ID active in my company profile (I can see Omniture Console for example).
Today my college sent me the invitation to edit (like admin group) the DTM property to help him to implement some features.
I received the email with the invitation link and when i click to the button I see a page with two tabs:

• #1 I'm new to Dynamic Tag Management
  • #2 I already use Dynamic Tag Management

I already have a DTM account? (I think, yes. I can't access to the property but I can access to DTM) I click second tab #2 but when I insert my Adobe ID credential the system send me back this error message:

ALERT  Check your email and password.

I use the same credential that I use to log in (with Omniture Console for example), and I retry a lot of times, I'm sure to use the correct credential.
However I had try to fill the form in the first tab #1, but correctly he told me that there is an other account associate with my email.

How can I solve my problem?

Thank you.
Regards,
Simone !

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Simone,

When you say you have an Apple ID, do you mean Adobe ID? Also, what are you calling the Omniture Console? Can you include a screenshot?

When the system asks if you are new to DTM or if you have an existing DTM account, it is asking if you already have a DTM specific user that is able to log into dim.adobe.com. In your case, I would assume you do not have a DTM user account. This would explain why you are receiving that error. Basically, our system is unable to find a user/password match with what you've entered.

If you've tried the "I'm new to Dynamic Tag Management" option and are getting a message indicating there is already a user with that email address, please contact Customer Care by emailing clientcare@adobe.com. Be sure to include a link to this thread so they can reference what we've already tried.

If you're unable to contact Customer Care because you are not a supported user, let me know and I'll see if I can help further.

Thanks,
Jantzen