Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic Tag Management Bug: "domain has already been taken" error

Level 3

I have the following problem. In a property of a client, we want to add the domain somedomain.com to the list of domains. The domain is not in the list of domains currently.

But if I want to add it, it always says „somedomain.com has already been taken“.

Is this a bug? Do we do something wrong? The site is supposed to go live on Monday, so we would appreciate help on this urgently.

Thanks a lot!

Lukas

7 Replies

Level 8

Hi Lukas,

Were you able to get this problem fixed?

If yes, could you please share the solution?

If not, let us know.

Kind Regards

Rahul

Level 8

Hi Lukas,

were you able to contact client care for resolution?

Regards

Rahul

Level 3

I don't remember honestly. But probably I just didn't want to use up too much time using the client care system.

Level 8

Oh! my apologies.

So were you able to resolve the problem?

Regards

Rahul

Level 3

No. But I also didn't check whether the problem persists. Whenever I need this feature the next time, I will check. However, we don't set up properties often, so it is not something that will be verified soon. I suggest Adobe support tries and verifies this here if it has been solved.            

Level 8

Alright,

Thank you for your feedback.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience. I'll try to get this verified by support.

Rahul

Level 3

Lukas,

As this sounds like a potential bug, I would reach out to Adobe ClientCare via phone or live chat. They'll be able to get the details of which site you're trying to work with, and help you find a workable solution.

Best,
Shawn