Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ReferenceError: _satellite is not defined \t <script type="text/javascript">_satellite.pageBottom();</script>

Former Community Member
ReferenceError: _satellite is not defined
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hello 

I find out what is the issue it is because when i called the header script with the embeded code i am not getting the file, that's y i am getting Reference error 

<script src="//assets.adobedtm.com/c40971348a5755fc4a791b7292e4479fa585f416/satelliteLib-62646ab551e3fc8ee28e35a55404ab851288f052-staging.js"></script>

if i call this js with http i am geting this file and error not found

is there any solution for how to call this url ?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

It will be great if you could kindly elaborate on the issue you are having. It will help us find a solution.

Regards,

TM

Former Community Member

i am doing dynamic tag management of adobe analytics and as per the instruction i am placed all the header and foote code code but for the footer code i am geting this error

this is the header code

<script src="//assets.adobedtm.com/c40971348a5755fc4a791b7292e4479fa585f416/satelliteLib-2737bbaa7bf0c7290f5be50e08d3ce9d4f1734fc-staging.js"></script>

and i nthe footer  before body closing i am giving

<script type="text/javascript">_satellite.pageBottom();</script>

i am geting error for this

i have done all these steps in the below link

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/dtm/t_verify_header_footer.html

Level 10

Hi,

I think the issue is with the double quotes in "text/javascript" in the footer code. Change the double quotes to single quotes and see if that works.

Also ensure

1. Head and the body tags are opened and closed correctly

2. Both header and footer codes must be of the same type i.e both must be production codes or both must be staging codes.

Do let us know if the problem is solved.

Regards,

TM 

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hello 

I find out what is the issue it is because when i called the header script with the embeded code i am not getting the file, that's y i am getting Reference error 

<script src="//assets.adobedtm.com/c40971348a5755fc4a791b7292e4479fa585f416/satelliteLib-62646ab551e3fc8ee28e35a55404ab851288f052-staging.js"></script>

if i call this js with http i am geting this file and error not found

is there any solution for how to call this url ?

Former Community Member

tried with single quotes but not worked

1. Head and the body tags are opened and closed correctly

all these are fine

2. Both header and footer codes must be of the same type i.e both must be production codes or both must be staging codes.

footer code is same for both

my issue is not resolved

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----