Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Inserting 3rd party retargeting tags to DTM - Google, Yahoo, AMP, FB/TW

Level 1

Hi,

I'm having trouble with DTM and inserting the list of 3ard party retargeting tags.

List of 3rd party retargeting tags (Google, Yahoo, AMP, FB/TW) has been implemented to DTM but the agency who handles digital ads behalf of us says they cannot see the data/remarks/foot prints. From our end, we don't know what is causing the trouble.

Pls help and advice how we can solve this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi yuri,

Please refer the following article on implementing /deploying various third party tags  Via DTM. Get the most out of DTM for deploying Third Party Tracking | Digital Data Tactics

Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

You're in the wrong forum. Here is where to go  (I'm not authorized to move your question to this forum.)

Dynamic Tag Management

Level 10

All third-party tags should be able to be deployed from the third-party section in a page load rule. You can deploy sync/async HTML or JavaScript.

Are you not able to find the correct section, or have you deployed the tag and you just aren't seeing the beacons?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi yuri,

Please refer the following article on implementing /deploying various third party tags  Via DTM. Get the most out of DTM for deploying Third Party Tracking | Digital Data Tactics

Regards

Parit Mittal