Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

I just published, how do I check if my library actually updated?

Level 7

I just published, how do I check if my library actually updated?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

You'll find the most up to date answer here --> KB Article: I just published, how do I check if my library actually updated? 

Reminder- you can always search our Knowledge Base for tips, tricks, and troubleshooting.

View solution in original post

0 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

You'll find the most up to date answer here --> KB Article: I just published, how do I check if my library actually updated? 

Reminder- you can always search our Knowledge Base for tips, tricks, and troubleshooting.

Level 2

This article references checking the actual code file, but to make it easier you can also look at the _satellite object in the Console if your web browser.

_satellite.buildDate = the last build date of either the production or staging library
_satellite.publishDate = the last date the production library was last published

These might be beneficial to pass into a prop or an eVar to see the effects of caching with the data or other troubleshooting purposes.

Employee

I have to agree with Adam here.  Using the functions below is the fastest and most reliable. 

_satellite.buildDate = the last build date of either the production or staging library
_satellite.publishDate = the last date the production library was last published